Friday, December 12, 2008

Romeo and Juliet?!

"What? Is this love?", he
thought.
She was pretty. But was she the one he sought?
They were always together. But was that enough?
She was always on the same lines. But they rarely met, their paths hardly intertwined. Why?
Well, once they got really close.
Co-incidence? Fate.
Love? Definitely.
What should I speak? He thought.
Should I hold her hand? He did.
Does she love me as much I do? Definitely.
Is she waiting for me to tell her I love her. Yes.
They were both meant to be together. It was written. Really?
There came another man. Call it co-incidence if you can! But did he matter?
Does it matter if he's more close? Of course! They seemed to drift apart.
Suddenly they never seemed to meet. What Can I do to turn this whole thing around? ? Blank he went, his bleeding heart!
One day it went too far...
What?!
Why does this happen with me? How sad! But even she cried that day, remembering his smile.
Don't go away from me! She whispered. Dont you miss me?
I miss you more than you ever will. But how will I come close to you with him there? Alas!
We need to meet. She cried," We have to!" But how?
Running away from the other guy, they tried. How successfull were they? Not much!
They tried for paragraphs-a-many. Did they get that close?
Not as such!
They could see each other. But someone in between! Why did'nt he mind?
There has to be a way. There has to! But they couldnt seem to find.
He sat dejected. In the middle stood the other guy laughing! Said,"What do you have to say to her?"
"Does it matter?" He asked. How the other man laughed!
Said, "Are you afraid? Ha! You dont even try to go near her."
"I am not afraid." came the reply, "How I wish to hold her sweet hand again!"
"All I wanted to tell her is that I love her. How I Wanted her to be besides me! But now, can she...?"
It was miracle of the strangest sort,
As beautiful as life could have every got,
As they came together,
As they met,
Romeo told Juliet
"We could have never drifted apart!
I knew it deep in my heart"
Juilet, lying in his arms,
spoke softly,
"How could we forget?
No matter how far that we get,
the more we'll love each other.
We'll always be together.
I am as much part of you,
As you are of me.
I'll always be next to you,
How much I need you!
For you complete me...."
Ed Lithium.....
a dedication.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best dedication one can ever recieve. amazing style and useage. certainly leaves the reader gasping and wanting more. just superb!

Anonymous said...

"He's perfect. He's just so perfect," she thought.
The fun filled days, their endless talks..
A perfect stranger he had been
But today so close to him she felt;
The bond between them unbreakable.
She knew she wanted to be his
right till the end...
The minute their eyes met, she knew,
They were meant to be
"Does he feel the same??
Does he love me??
Why then doesn't he ask??
Does he even know??", she thought.
The questions a complete chaos,
boggling her..
"It all feels just so right", she said,
"The bird sing & the sun shines,
when he just lookks at me & my heart,
melts........"
Sad & brooding as she sat,
There came a sudden shrill!!
A voice that only said, "Hey dear!! Forgotten me?"
Oh! How she wished she could forget!!
This other man besides her..
But he knew! He realised!
Her love not his but for someone else..
Oh how he ranted, how he raved,
Inflicting hurt upon her,
as under his eye she quailed..
But silent she stayed, for about her love
she knew not...
Days went by & so did weeks
but came no words of love from her
beloved's lips.
Finally one day, her patience snapped
as she queried her love,
She probed & probed & then he whispered
"There is someone I love"
Songs in her heart, Smiles on her lips,
She eagerly waited for him to say her name..
But there he stopped & said nothing more,
strengthing her fear that it
Wasn't her!!
The other man who heard this all,
Jeered & taunted & laughed so hard,
he teased her love & he spoke ill,
Laughing gleefully at his will,
but she was crushed she was torn
away from the other man she finally flew..
Now besides her love but still far away,
For it was not her he liked but
someone else...
& suddenly, one day sitting by his side,
she realised something, an endless joy..
for the other girl that he liked was none other
than she herself..
How foolish then she felt, for she had failed to
recognize herself,
It was in the mirror of his eyes that only she was
reflected...
Soulmates they were, soulmates they had always been,
But finally souls did meet,
Quietly as she held his hand, clasped herself to him
A dream fulfilled & nothing now to ask
A fire shone in both their eyes
Words of love they sang.
And just a promise in their hearts made,
to be together forever, to the end...
In response to a dedication.....