Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Drowned me to life




I came up to breathe 
air that was never loyal to me
Early gray Bombay morning 
the odd winter chill
And then i submerged
into pearly waters still
and forgot the air, meant to decieve

the world went blank,
and my ears heard
nothing but the gargled voices of the Piscean world
no angry voices, no disappointed stares
no person decietful, no liar who never cared

my lungs seemed to struggle, but i was a free man
my heart pounded faster, as fast it can
and then i saw light, and i was at peace
under the water, my soul on a lease

i felt so peaceful, submerged and helpless
i was home now, and love in my head
i stopped trying to come up for air
i was now in a world with no care
and i drowned me to death 

ed lithium

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post. I don’t know a large number of links to forums but my friends seem to be able to spend a lot of time on them that’s for sure.