Thursday, February 19, 2009

Murphy's Law


Advanced Murphology

As a true dedicated Murphologist, I believe, Anything that can go wrong, will... And anything that goes right probably is a mere bonus, to tell you this is what could have gone wrong! Then again, We try to smile, try to forget whatever has happened, and we comfort ourselves saying hey, Tomorrow could be worse... All I can say is, it just might come true!!!

People have this nice notion of smiling away their sorrows. What a perfectly nice way of demeaning a smile! Really, do you cry everytime you feel too happy? Then again, we never feel too happy! Thats human nature. Its something inside each of us that wants us to be happy all the time. Its a simple trick though.

If you want true happiness, go through pure hell.

You'll appreciate it more...

Well does that stop me from smiling though? Not really. I have several reasons to smile.
Really?

Oh sorry that was the back of my mind butting in. But it does have a point there.

I am not good at convincing but I try to convince myself that I have reasons to smile....

You are definitely happy. I can feel it.

Is that my heart? Thought so. Always raring me to smile. Well people say I have a big heart. I just hope its not too big for itself.

Well, the probability of a good day and a bad day are quite the same. Ahh yes, my forebrain kicking in. It has a point though. It all depends on luck, which always has a the sinister approach of an unbiased coin.

But if I disagree with myself, you ask, how do I call myself an advanced Murphologist?

Well Dont forget the famous corrollary,
"If the Murphy's law can go wrong, it will!"

No comments: