Thursday, February 19, 2009


Missle-pav

Can't you see the blinded eyes yet?
Or did you simply forget?
A date with density,
Probably,
A message almighty,
Definitely,
A state of deep sleep,
A promise too hard to keep...

We woke up to a state of no return,
We woke up only to cry and mourn...
Its too difficult to wake up today,
Too see the sun rise,
Where will my mind sway?
Make these voices go away...
Tell them to come another day,
When I can listen to myself think...

A metro that never sleeps,
Woke up that morning,
To a cutting and some missle- pav!

Its now or never...
Lucky...
I guess...
I really thank my stars,
Im left with only deep scars
That will heal,
And then I can feel,
The city burning beneath my feet...
A double edged knife I live each day,
For its only a Sunday today...
Will I live to see tomorrow?
Thats a hope I will have to borrow,

"Mom I ll come home in the evening!", she looks at me as I speak,
"Son dont make promises you cannot always keep..."

All my blood that spill,
For the price of a cuttingand some Missle-pav!

My mom used to say,
Heaven's where I'll break out into my wings,
Heaven's a place where I can finally sing,
I always wanted to sing and fly,
Its been a dream of mine since for long,
But for today I know where I belong,
I'd still live today
The world beneath my feet,
And wake up each day to a cutting and some Missle-pav!

Women weep,
Fathers cry,
Orphaned Children,
Widowed brides,

A Metro that never sleeps,
Woke up To a cutting and some Missle-pav!

Raju, ek Missle-pav, extra onion marke!

Ed Lithium

No comments: