Thursday, February 19, 2009




Ciggy

Ciggy
Waking up everyday just to your memories,
Living everyday in your liquid embrace,
Breathing away moments,
Frittering memories by the hour,
As your love increments,
I am drowning in your power,
The whole world looks so beautiful each time i see your face,
Together we'll travel through each day,
Walk along every cherry lane today,
I know I have nothing to fear,
When I have you Ciggy my dear...

They all hate me but now I have you,
Everyday will be just another day with you,
They say they wont talk me anymore,
They werent probably my friends anyways,
No one care more for me but you....
She's now left me,
she says all i think of is you,
May be that isnt a lie,
now I owe my life to you,

My parents disowned me,
for i didnt give you up,
They gave me birth, Now you raise me up...

You reinvented all my life once more,
My Dearest Ciggy, you make me see life
I wish i could now just see a purpose.....

No comments: